Official VOAD for Santa Clara County

County Resource Request Form

Fill out the front of Form-213RR and submit it to the appropriate City/Town where your organization resides. See attached list below. If the City/Town cannot fill the request, they may escalate it to the County. If your organization address is in an unincorporated area, submit your request directly to the County.

Submission Contacts by Jurisdiction