Join us for this informative session to
- learn about the recovery planning structures currently in place for Santa Clara County, City of San Jose and others
- hear about nonprofit recovery initiatives and where there is room for others to become engaged in this work going forward
- engage with others and promote whole community recovery planning for our community
Click here to register to attend.
- Darrell Ray, Deputy Director for Santa Clara County Office of Emergency Management
- Rosalynn Hughey, Deputy City Manager, City of San Jose
- Aurelia Bailey, Assistant to the City Manager, City of San Jose
- Quency Phillips, Executive Director for Building Back Better, Joint Venture Silicon Valley
- Nick Kuwada, Policy Director, Silicon Valley Council of Nonprofits
Please note: Any requests for accommodations should be submitted within 5 business days of the meeting (specifically no later than 12/28/2021 for this session) to allow for ASL and other arrangements to be made.
This workshop was paid for with EMPG funds provided by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.